Prime Minister of Pakistan, Shehbaz Sharif, held a meeting with his party officials about the austerity measures which will directly cut costs and other benefits taken by federal cabinet members. PM Sharif has made an announcement about the austerity measures, in which all of the members of the federal cabinet will not take salaries and benefits. This will directly save 200 billion rupees annually.
PM Shehbaz Sharif has held the following meeting as of the recent economic measures and steps finalized by the government of Pakistan to help in balancing the entire economy of the nation. Notably following the meeting, PM Sharif has officially announced about the key issues that were discussed during the meeting as well as he has also highlighted the results of the meeting.
Insights of the entire meeting are as follows:
– All members of the federal cabinet decide not to collect salaries and benefits voluntarily
– No administrative unit, division, district or tehsil will be established in the next two years.
– By June 2024, the purchase of luxury goods, government vehicles will be banned.
– A committee headed by the Law Minister has been set up for the sale of large government houses
– You will be allowed to buy a gift worth up to 300 dollars from Tosha Khana.
– Decision to make all records of Tosha Khana public, including the House of President and Prime Minister
– Tosha Khana’s gifts will be audited independently by a third party
– Luxury cars are being withdrawn from all cabinet members
– Cabinet members will travel in the country and abroad economy and will not stay in five star hotels.
– Cabinet members will pay their utility bills themselves
– Offices will open at seven thirty in the morning to save electricity and gas in summer
– Devices that use less electricity will be used in government offices
– Government employees and government officials will not be allotted more than one plot
Leave a Reply