St Kitts and Nevis: Prime Minister Dr Terrance Drew shared the key achievements in the education, environment and sports sector in St Kitts and Nevis. In the period of the first year in office, he said that they adopted several measures.
READ HERE: Key Achievements in Education and Scholarships
- The government of St Kitts and Nevis has located site for Special Education and Spectrum Services Centre
- St Kitts and Nevis has merged Estridge and Edgar T Morris Primary Schools
- The government of St Kitts and Nevis under the leadership of PM Terrance Drew has granted economic cost to all UWI students.
- The government of St Kitts and Nevis has worked for the successful hosting of 40th Annual Summer Residential Camp in the first year of governance.
- The first year of governance of St Kitts and Nevis Labour Party has worked efficiently for the educational sector. It has introduced STEAM programmes in primary schools.
- It has provided Travel Allowance for Early Childhood Resource Teachers in their first year in the office of the prime minister.
- The government of St Kitts and Nevis has created Teacher Education Award.
READ HERE: Key Achievements in Sports and Entertainment
- The government of St Kitts and Nevis has launched “Let’s Do This” reality show on MOENT TV.
- The government has made efforts for the successful host of the Sugar Mas 51 in St Kitts and Nevis.
- The government of St Kitts and Nevis has made successful hosting of the CONCACAF Caribbean Club Shield
- Officially launched the Department of Creative Economy of St Kitts and Nevis.
- The government of St Kitts and Nevis host successful 25th St Kitts Music Festival.
READ HERE: Key Achievements in Environment and Food Security
- The government of St Kitts and Nevis works to enhanced water conservation education
- St Kitts and Nevis Re-established Water Board to uplift the water situation.
- The government introduced a 24/7 Water Hotline and emergency Crew
- St Kitts and Nevis also upgraded Old Road Fisheries Complex
- The government has launched the Agriculture 25 by 2025 Agenda.
- The government of St Kitts and Nevis introduced geothermal collaboration.
- There is also placement of plastic recycling bins in 50% of primary schools.
- St Kitts and Nevis launched National Community Christmas Clean-up Project.
- Presented first Voluntary National Review (VNR) to the UN
- Stabilized electricity generation and supply
- Upgraded Basseterre Fisheries Complex